Welcome Back!

We had a great first day! It was so nice to get to know each and every student a little bit better today. I am looking forward to an awesome year with your child! I have just a few things as we begin the year:

1. Please feel free to send a water bottle with your child. Our classroom is hot, and it takes a LONG time to get 30 bodies through the drinking fountain line.

2. A few of you have talked to me about volunteering already, if you have not and are interested please send me a quick email.

3. Picture day is Tuesday, August 20th. Please use the order form that was in your packet on Back to School Night.

4. Scholastic orders are due on Friday, August 23rd. I included the information below if you would like to place an order.

https://clubs.scholastic.com/

Class code: NFPNJ

5. If your child has not already, please send them with a few books from home to get started with for reading time. These books will come back home some time next week.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns as we get going this year.

Mrs. Lawrence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up!

Halloween Breakfast

Assessment Day